Local Culture and Nature Walkfrom
This family-friendly hike is perfect for families with young children who want to explore the villages of Damarionas and Damalas.
Group Size Medium Group
As we stroll along, we’ll encounter various types of trees and herbs, and we’ll have a chance to visit both villages. The hike concludes with a visit to a local ceramics shop and the Cycladia cultural center. It’s a great opportunity for families to learn about nature, enjoy a fun-filled day on Naxos Island, and connect with the local community.
- Snack from local producers
- Child friendly experience
- Guided by environmental educator
- Giving children time to explore and play
- Visit in olive press museum
- Visit in ceramic workshop
- First Aid Kit
- Transfer to the meeting point